Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 1 of the VLCD on HCG Diet.....

SO today was my first VLCD day. I would just like to confirm the fact that the people that have posted on various sites that there is no hunger involved and that it is easy peasy......ARE FULL OF SHIT! OMG, I am so hungry. I think the biggest problem is habit, kind of like when I quit smoking, it was kicking the habit part that made it so hard, not only the physical part. Same with this diet. ITS SO HARD! Especially when you have kids who eat all the time and I am a snacker....always have been, especially a LATE night snacker. Hence the weighty issue I have got going on :-) So, I keep trying to tell myself, that just like quitting smoking, detoxing my body and learning to eat right again is going to be really tough, but will get easier. Because right now, all i really want is to gorge myself on junk food, or pasta, or shit that I know I can't have, only because I can't have them. SO.....now that I have ranted, I would just like to say, I am not giving up over a little hunger....however, I also want to be "real" and say.....this process SUCKS ASS! So we shall see in a few days what the scale says and if feeling this way is worth it.....

ON to day 2.......

No comments:

Post a Comment