Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Whew...a lil update!

So....I made it through 3 days of the VLCD of the HCG plan. I will say that I did lose 6 lbs in 3days, which IS impressive, however, I started having chest pains and palpitations....so needless to say my cardiologist had a fit and ordered me to stop ASAP. So its back to the Weight watchers, I haven't gained back any of the 6 I have lost, but I was so hoping for that magic fix! Anyway, I have found something that interests me now, fun stuff, PHOTOGRAPHY! I have a few pics that I have worked on here and there, and a actual maternity belly session that turned out great! I am looking forward to doing more babies, families and maybe a wedding or two to get some more practice in...and hey, who knows I might have a nice little enjoyable side job! Who knows!?

No comments:

Post a Comment